Raw Vegans are amongst the most unique and living spirit beings.
Easy Raw Vegan Veggie Burger with Raw Cheddar “Cheese”:
This epic, raw vegan veggie burger is so easy to make and very delicious! The creamy cheddar “cheese” is vegan, so tasty, and tastes like the dairy cheddar “cheese”! You will be surprised at how easy it is to make and it actually looks like dairy “cheese” but much more healthier. The “cheese” isn’t raw because of the nutritional yeast:( But its OK in my book. But the rest of the ingredients are raw:) Here are the ingredients for this epic veggie burger and cheddar “cheese”!
Veggie Burger Ingredients:
* Serves 2-4
1 cup raw walnuts or sunflower seeds (I used walnuts, both nuts and seeds must be soaked for at least 30 minutes to 2 hours)
1/2 cup ground flax seed, hemp seed, or edamame (I used edamame)
1/4 cup water
2/3 cup chopped carrots
2/3 cup chopped celery
1/4 cup red onion
1 tsp seasonings of choice
Pinch of sea salt
8-10 black olives (or any other kind of olives; I used black)
* Mix the sunflower seeds or walnuts, flax, hemp, or edamame, and seasonings in a food processor or blender until smooth and crumbs. Add the chopped veggies and olives. Pulse until the burgers well combined, but have some texture. Form round patties.
* Shape into four patties and dehydrate at 115 degrees for 5-15 minutes flip, and dehydrate for another 5-15 minutes.
* If you do not have a dehydrator, you can just skip the dehydrating process.
* You can use Sprouted Ezekiel Bread, swiss card, romaine lettuce, etc. Use which ever wrap is your favorite. I used romaine lettuce:)
Creamy Cheddar “Cheese”:
1/2 cup pine nuts
1/2 cup raw cashews (if not using pine nuts, add 1 cup raw cashews)
2-3 garlic clove
1/2 of a bell pepper
1/2 of a lemon juiced
pinch of sea salt
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
1 tbsp hemp seed (optional)
1/4 cup water
* Blend all ingredients in blender until creamy. Pour “cheese” into a bowl, serve, and enjoy! If too thick, add more water. If too loose, add more cashews and yeast.
Be Cre8ive and add whatever toppings desired.
Enjoy your epic raw veggie burgers with cheddar “cheese”:)
Written By: Miliany Bonet
If you like what you see and would like to be notified whenever we publish a new post, please join our mailing list by subscribing using the form below.